We are looking for an organized and motivated Accounts Executive to join our company. The Accounts Executive will be responsible to assist and coordinate daily activities of Finance Department.
What do we provide to you for you to succeed?
- Enjoy work life balance – 5 working days, from Mondays to Fridays
- Medical and dental benefits
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- 15/ 18/ 21 days of Annual Leave per year
You will play an important role in:
- Manage day-to-day AR transactions and ensure that it is being processed effectively & efficiently.
- Perform CTOS checking, assess and propose credit limit and terms for new and existing customers for Managing Director’s approval.
- Dealing with sales team about payments, ensuring customers pay on time.
- Work closely with sales team for prompt collection.
- Minimize debtor’s overdue list as per target set by the company.
- Propose write-off for irrecoverable receivables.
- Handle related administrative works and reporting requirement in relation to credit control and accounts receivable management.
- To perform and undertake any other duties as may be prescribed by the superior from time to time.
- Degree or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Committed to meet deadlines and dedicated with positive attitude
- Sound technical knowledge in accounting and tax
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
If you would like to consider a career with Special Steel, please attach with a copy of your resume and our HR will be in touch.