We are currently looking for an experienced and analytical Quality Inspector to join our company. As the Quality Inspector, you will uphold the safety regulations of our company and supervise the production process to guarantee that our products meet quality expectations. You will perform regular product evaluations, record inspection results, and recommend improvements to the production process. To excel in this role, you should demonstrate great attention to detail with excellent technical and math abilities.
- Carry out quality inspections, approve or reject and record of incoming raw materials, in-process and finished products quality in accordance to product specifications through visual and measurement tests.
- Perform daily inspection task for Cutting.
- Responsible to collect & record quality data in the inspection records and reports.
- In charge for Spectrometer and hardness tester.
- Assist in control of non-conforming/ rejected products or materials including proper identification and segregation.
- Maintain daily records of testing, information and various metrics as number of defective products.
- Prepare and submit quality report with analysis report.
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control.
- Supports and participate to all the internal/ external audits.
- Supervise the recipient of all shipment.
- Ensure those parts slotting based upon picking ability which will reduce idle time.
- Prepare report on receiving process, discrepancy and damage as needed.
- Work closely with production and supply material to production on time.
- Monitor the usage of equipment such as crane chain, magnet, etc. to maximize the lifespan of the equipment.
- Oversee all activities relating to 5S, housekeeping, safety and health measure to be strictly adhered as per the set guidelines by the Company.
- Others Duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- A keen eye for detail and results-drive approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- No color blinds
- Able to work independently
No. 2, Jalan Kamunting 2, Bukit Beruntung, 48300, Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia